Power-Ups for Elementor
New Elementor Widgets and Addons
Add new addons, widgets and features for Elementor page builder, like Slider, Team, Testimonials, Post Carousel and Portfolio.
Give a Power-Up to the Elementor Page Builder and take it to the next level!
MORE INFOS AND PLUGIN DEMO
Click here to see the plugin demo
REQUEST FEATURES AND GIVE FEEDBACK
You can request new features or give us a feedback! Just send a e-mail to email@example.com
The best free addons for Elementor! This plugin extend the Elementor Page Builder by adding new/premium features for free. It will add new elements to the elementor widget list that you can use to build your websites. All elements are easy to customize and have a premium design.
It also adds portfolio functionality. It’s very useful to create a portfolio of websites or web development projects and it is specially made for creative professionals such as designers, web developers and photographers. You can also enable the filterable portfolio option, separating your projects into categories that can be filtered.
All features can be activated or deactivated through the settings panel. This allows you to increase the performance of your website by turning off features that you are not using.
We are constantly improving the plugin and adding new features. If you have a suggestion or feedback please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slider Elementor Module
Create awesome sliders to welcome your visitors or feature some content
- Post Carousel Elementor Module
Display your blog posts and impress your audience with this awesome carousel
- Team Elementor Module
Display the members of your team with our Team Widget or the Team Carousel Widget
- Testimonials Elementor Module
Display testimonials using our Testimonial Widget or the Testimonial Carousel Widget
- Portfolio Elementor Module
Showcase your work to your audience with a premium portfolio grid
- Filterable Portfolio
- You can display only a Custom Portfolio Category if you want
- You can show the projects on a modal or on a single page (with the project details)
- Masonry/Boxed Grid
- 2,3 or 4 collumns
Portfolio Module Demo
Click here to see the portfolio module demo
power-ups-for-elementorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on “Power Ups to Elementor” to set your settings.
- Click on the “Portfolio” link from the main menu
- Click on “Add New Item”, create your first portfolio content and publish. Create as many posts you want.
- Add the Portfolio Grid widget on a page using Elementor
HOW TO DISPLAY THE FILTERABLE PORTFOLIO GRID
The widget will be available in Elementor items. Just drag it to your website and select the customization options ????