Portfolio for Elementor
Add the Portfolio feature to Elementor for free!
PS: This plugin is also available as part of our main plugin: Power-Ups for Elementor.
This plugin extend Elementor by adding the Portfolio functionality for free! It allows you to create a creative portfolio to show your projects using the Drag&Drop interface of Elementor.
It’s very useful to create a portfolio of websites or web development projects and it is specially made for creative professionals such as designers, web developers and photographers.
You can also enable the filterable portfolio option, separating your projects into categories that can be filtered.
- Filterable Portfolio
- You can display only a Custom Portfolio Category if you want
- You can show the projects on a modal or on a single page
- Compatible with Elementor and King Composer Page Builders
- Masonry/Boxed Grid
- 2,3 or 4 collumns
elementor-portfoliofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the “Portfolio” link from the main menu
- Click on “Add New Item”, create your first portfolio content and publish. Create as many posts you want.
- Click on “Creative Portfolio” to set your color scheme.
HOW TO DISPLAY THE FILTERABLE PORTFOLIO GRID
The widget will be available in Elementor items. Just drag it to your website and select the customization options ????