Vitae is a clean, multipurpose and well crafted personal WordPress theme. It’s a cv / resume / vCard focused on digital professionals, whether designers, programmers or photographers. It is perfect to promote your work as a freelancer or use it as a online resume.
It has WooCommerce support, the best WordPress e-commerce plugin, which allows you to also have a virtual store to sell your products or services online.
Vitae is 100% responsive, retina ready and is built on Bootstrap Framework, with easy customization through the WordPress customizer, with many customization options without any code knowledge required.
It also has the included King Composer, a drag & drop page builder where you can build new pages visually without code knowledge.
- Fully responsive
- Made with Bootstrap
- WooCommerce Support
- Translation Ready
- Drag&Drop Page Builder
- 600+ Google Fonts included
- Complete Documentation
- Easy customization through Customizer Panel
- Post Formats (post, image, gallery, quote, aside and link)
- Social media icons in header and footer
- Hide/Show most element
- Contact Form 7 ready
- Premium Support
You can contact us 24 hours via email@example.com – It’s aways a pleasure to help our customers
To use a WordPress theme, you need a self-hosted WordPress website. This can be done easily by following the instructions below:
1) Choose a Host: This is the most important part because it defines the performance of being a website. We recommend SiteGround, where you can install WordPress with one click! They stands out from the competition because their superior customer service, high performance, and ease of use.
2) Choose a Domain: After you register on SiteGround, you’ll need to pick a new domain where your blog or website will be visible to the public web (it’s easy).
3) Install WordPress: Siteground offers the option to install WordPress with 1 click. No need to hire an expert, just choose the options and you’re done!
4) Install Your Theme: Download your favorite theme from our directory and install it into your new WordPress website.