The StartUp Theme is a WordPress Theme for multifunction pages. The theme needs the free Organic Customizer Widgets plugin, which turns the core WordPress Customizer into a page creator, using custom widgets for a variety of content sections making StartUp a faster and easier page builder.
The StartUp Theme differs from other WordPress multifunction themes because it uses the WordPress Customizing kernel and the native widget functionality – instead of a multitude of short codes or expensive, confusing page builders that create an external interface in WordPress.
Simple to use
The learning curve for the StartUp Theme is practically nonexistent since you are working within a familiar WordPress interface – the Customizer.
One Click Demo Import
StartUp is compatible with the One Click Demo Import plugin. So you can import all the content, widgets, and customizator settings from any StartUp demo to use as a guide.
Custom widgets included with the theme can be used to create the following content sections:
- Hero – A full browser height section with featured text and a call to action.
- Blog – Display a section of blog posts from any category in a chosen layout.
- Content Slideshow – A full width slideshow of featured posts with background images.
- Feature List – A list of features with icons displayed in multiple column layouts.
- Portfolio – A section of posts displayed as portfolio images in a masonry layout.
- Subpage – Display any page content as a section within another page or use custom content.
- Team – A section of team members from a selected post category.
- Testimonials – A slideshow of testimonials from a selected category or custom post type.
- Profile (Groupable) – A personal profile with an image, bio and social media links.
- Pricing Table (Groupable) – A section of pricing tables with a featured list and link to purchase.
- Featured Content (Groupable) – Custom content that can be grouped together with other featured content widgets.
To use a WordPress theme, you need a self-hosted WordPress website. This can be done easily by following the instructions below:
1) Choose a Host: This is the most important part because it defines the performance of being a website. We recommend SiteGround, where you can install WordPress with one click! They stands out from the competition because their superior customer service, high performance, and ease of use.
2) Choose a Domain: After you register on SiteGround, you’ll need to pick a new domain where your blog or website will be visible to the public web (it’s easy).
3) Install WordPress: Siteground offers the option to install WordPress with 1 click. No need to hire an expert, just choose the options and you’re done!
4) Install Your Theme: Download your favorite theme from our directory and install it into your new WordPress website.