InBorn WordPress Blog Theme is a clean WordPress theme with the differential of the Multi-Author’s function, that is with this WordPress theme you can have several different authors and each of them will have their own avatar and description in the post it does! 🙂
- Multi-Authors Blog with separate avatars in post
- 7 Format of Post ( Standard, Image, Slideshow, YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Quote )
- Working Contact 7 Form ( step by step documented in instruction )
- Translation Ready ( include .POT files for Peoedit software )
- Top Slider with Featured Posts ( ON / OFF , Autoplay / no autoplay )
- Top Logotype Uploader
- Colorbox/Fancybox for images in Single Post View
- Similar Posts in Single Post View
- All Standard Widgets Styled For Blog Needs
- Plus – All Standard Widgets Recreated and added more functions
- Facebook Widget
- Google+ Widget
- Twitter Widget ( as plugin )
- Instagram Widget ( as plugin )
- AdSense Widget
- Custom Advertise Widget
- Important Links Widget
- Social Network Icons Widget
- Submit Newsletter Widget ( optional )
- Tabs Widget ( Tabs for Recent Post and Recent Comments )
- All photos free to commercial use from unsplash.com
- All jQuery plugins free to use for commercial use
- Logotype and free font included
- Theme is Ready for “MailPoet Newsletters”. With this plugin You don’t need any MailChimp etc. but it doesn’t want to install with TGMPA so You must install it manually from New Plugin section
- Theme have options-framework included in code
With all this, InBorn is a great theme for you that is looking for a minimalist and functional layout for your blog!
To use a WordPress theme, you need a self-hosted WordPress website. This can be done easily by following the instructions below:
1) Choose a Host: This is the most important part because it defines the performance of being a website. We recommend SiteGround, where you can install WordPress with one click! They stands out from the competition because their superior customer service, high performance, and ease of use.
2) Choose a Domain: After you register on SiteGround, you’ll need to pick a new domain where your blog or website will be visible to the public web (it’s easy).
3) Install WordPress: Siteground offers the option to install WordPress with 1 click. No need to hire an expert, just choose the options and you’re done!
4) Install Your Theme: Download your favorite theme from our directory and install it into your new WordPress website.